• Open all year, Cervo Hotel overlooks the famous Piazzetta of the village, and it is one step away from the most famous boutiques and the Marina with its exclusive yachts. A haven of refined simplicity, which perfectly blends with the surrounding nature and the typical style of the Costa Smeralda.
• Be enchanted by the amazing suite collection in Costa Smeralda.
• Discover the majestic combination of luxury and minimalism, untouched nature and distinguished glamour within the Costa Smeralda Villas.
• The beach is accessible from May until September. Our pool is located outdoors, not heated and the availability is subject to the weather conditions.
• The following bars & restaurants are seasonal, and therefore open from May until September:
SPG 7: 35,000 Starpoints® per night, depending on the season
The heart of Costa Smeralda. Meet you there
Pink stone and a Moorish Patio for a delightful hotel overlooking the Piazzetta of Porto Cervo, just a few steps from the old pier. Cervo Hotel reflects the spirit of Costa Smeralda: accommodations are charming, airy and bright; the service is impeccable, courteous and attentive.
Gather together with your friends and family for a great meal enhanced by stunning views of the beach or bay. The selection of cuisines ranges from Pizza to Mediterranean specialties. Lounge on our private beach or take a dip in one of our pools. Enjoy some live entertainment for a great night out or simply stay in and relax.
Plenty to do
Discover why Sardinia was named one of the Top 10 European Islands by staying in one of our 80comfortable Guest Rooms including 70 Double Rooms, 7 Suites, 1 Royal Suite, 1 Presidential Suite and 1 Signature Suite. With décor inspired by traditional Sardinian style, the rooms are a relaxing retreat. Visit our Suite Collection >
The Conference Center offers modular rooms, the latest technology and am expert staff to organize any type of meeting or event. All just steps from the sea.
Sports to watch and sports to play: from golf and polo tournaments, vintage car rallies and sailing regattas, to openair opportunities - sailing, water sports, tennis, horseback riding and more - the Costa Smeralda is a natural realm for sports activities.
Keep fit during your Holiday in Sardinia: discover our brand new fitness center by Technogym. Learn more >