May 13-15, 2016
Costa Smeralda is hosting the 8th edition of Porto Cervo Wine & Food Festival, the boutique event focusing on the best of Sardinian and Italian wine and food production.
This year the two events will take place together, thus offering a unique journey through wine experts and food specialists.
Friday May 13
- Opening Ceremony
The value of food. To communicate the local products.
- Bruno Gambarotta, creator of the most popular programme 'Eat Parade', moderating. Special guests:
Valentina Canali, curator and co-author of the volume 'Il valore del cibo. Idee, soluzioni ed esperienze per comunicare i prodotti tipici.
- Alessandra Moneti, journalist at Ansa and co-author of the same book.
- Alessandro Regoli, director at WineNews
- Ristorante La Pergola - Gourmet dinner as a tribute to Sardinia by Chef Achille Pinna, Ristorante Da Achille, Sant'Antioco (CA)
Saturday May 14
17.00 Marketing and communication in the world of wine and food.
- Bruno Gambacorta moderating. Special guests:
Slawka Scarso e Luciana Squadrilli, authors of the book 'Marketing del Gusto'
- Luca Bove e Nicoletta Poliotto, authors of the book 'Ingredienti di social marketing per la ristorazione'
18.00 Book launch
- Bruno Gambacorta meets with Sandra Longinotti, freelance journalist, food stylist and blogger, author of the enw book Home Kitchen Garden. Orto in città: botanica, cucina e lifestyle (Nomos Edizioni). The book is an open dialog between kitchen and feasible home garden, in a continuous fusion between taste and lifestyle. Hence, perfect for those who love flowers, the good cuisine and the elegance of refined mise-en-place.
Sunday May 15
11-13 Tasting Sardinia
- Masterclass with Luca Martini, world champion sommelier, and the chef Roberto Serra (Ristorante Su Carduleu, Abbasanta), master of the contemporary Sardinian cuisine. A guided tasting of the big wine labels of the island pairing live cooked dishes. An unmissable workshop for those who want to go beyond the distinctive Vermentino and Pane Carasau, yet unveiling a wider wine and gastronomic legacy of the island of longevity.
- Meeting with the chef Leonardo Lucarelli, author of the book 'Carne trita'. The chef tells in first person about hiw life as a real cook and describes that kitchen where the aprons are dirty from the sauce and the work surface areas are full with flour and knives.
Porto Cervo Wine & Food Festival
Videos from last year editions
Wine Festival 2015
Food Festival 2015